Sunday, November 23, 2008

Still working on the portrait

I feel much better today. Yesterday, my husband made a pot of 5 alarm Chili, and I think it killed whatever bug I had. Put a couple of hours into painting today. The "Avery" portrait is almost finished...I think.
I might just have to put it away before I work it to death.

I'm also working on a landscape, from a photo taken in North Carolina, but, I'm finding the trees very difficult. Think I'll watch some of Roger Bansemer's videos for a while tonight.

1 comment:

theresamillerwatercolors said...

Hi Jan! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the wonderful comments, I truly appreciate it, especially because it comes from such a wonderful artist such as yourself! I love your drawings as well as the watercolors, fantastic! Looking forward to seeing more of your work, here. Have a great day!

other online artist's I admire

  • Ali Cavanaugh
  • Arlene Steinberg
  • David R. Darrow
  • Jacqueline Gnott
  • Jane Jones
  • Jo Castillo
  • Jonathan Hardesty
  • Karen Jurick
  • Liza Hirst
  • Margaret Stevens
  • Roger Bansemer
  • Stephen Magsig
  • Susan Carlin
  • Teresa Miller

Followers to this blog