Monday, October 27, 2008

Still need to load some photos

spent Saturday morning with some of my artist friends in Frankenmuth Michigan, managed to sketch a bavarian street scene, and take a few snapshots for future reference. Still working on a portrait, worked on it till the sun went down yesterday. I need to get some pictures and put them in here, but I've been too busy doing art stuff.
Crappy weather we're having here in Michigan today, and I still have some winterizing gardeneing chores to finish up this week., maybe tomrrow. Hard to tackle all the things I need to find time for.

No comments:

other online artist's I admire

  • Ali Cavanaugh
  • Arlene Steinberg
  • David R. Darrow
  • Jacqueline Gnott
  • Jane Jones
  • Jo Castillo
  • Jonathan Hardesty
  • Karen Jurick
  • Liza Hirst
  • Margaret Stevens
  • Roger Bansemer
  • Stephen Magsig
  • Susan Carlin
  • Teresa Miller

Followers to this blog